December 15, 2008

Blondes have more fun.....

Is that statement fact or fiction? I know there is a stereotype surrounding blonde's but that is typical of any shade of hair. I know that red heads are supposed to be fiery but I don’t remember what they say about brunettes. Are we the smart ones? I believe men will look at a beautiful woman no matter what color hair she has. I was born a brunette but have lightened my hair for a long time. I like my hair both ways (dark and light) but think I look better as a Champagne blonde. Of course, if you ask my mother she would never agree with me on that. I have noticed though, when my hair is darker, I look younger. I wonder why that is?

I don't think changing your hair color means changing who you are, its simply enhancing it. And if you like what you see in the mirror, why does it matter what other people think? Back in the day, everyone wanted to look like Farrah Fawcett, so we all went blonde. Remember "Sun In"? That stuff you put in your hair and then laid in the sun? How many ended up with orange hair? What about the blonde jokes? I think I have heard a million of them. So I ask, why would anyone change their hair color to be compared with someone stupid? And why, if you're blonde, would you automatically be put into a retard category? My bf is blonde and he is exceptionally smart. Maybe the blonde jokes are aimed at female's only. Isn't that a bit prejudice? I would like to know if hair color has changed anyones life drastically? And if so, did you go dark to light or light to dark? Honestly, I think its who you are and not your hair color. However, I could be wrong......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: