October 11, 2009

Paranormal Activity...a must see movie!!!


Photobucket


I have a very high tolerance for scary movies. Most horror flicks these days are either redone versions of the classics or are so predictable it isn't worth my time. I found this movie by accident. While searching the movie listing for date night, I came across Paranormal Activity. I don't remember seeing any commercials or advertising for this movie. Why? Its not playing in every city or state for that matter. The people in my town must have demanded it because its showing in two theaters. How do you get it in your town? Demand it! Go to this website and hit the demand it key. The premise for the movie is as follows:

After a young, middle class couple move into what seems like a typical suburban “starter” tract house, they become increasingly disturbed by a presence that may or may not be demonic but is certainly most active in the middle of the night. Especially when they sleep. Or try to. These are no name actors (meaning I have never heard of them before) that do a great job at making you believe what they are experiencing is real. This is the first time I have been scared at the movies in quite a while. The ending...well, lets just say OMG!!! Its a must see movie. If its not playing in your city don't forget to demand it. It's the perfect time of year for a scare like this.. LOVED IT!!

No comments: