13 Things to remember...
1. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don't have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
3. Don't over do it. Know your limits and keep your limits (I need to practice this).
4. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Dream more while you are awake.
6. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
7. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes from the
past. That will ruin your present happiness.
8. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others. Not to mention, its a waste of energy. How exhausting!
9. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
10. No one is in charge of your happiness except you. (Amen)
11. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
12. Smile and laugh more.
13. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.