1. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.
2. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
3. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
5. MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
6. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
7. Bad decisions make good stories.
8. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
9. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
10. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to the document that I swear I did not make any changes to.
11. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
12. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
13. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
14. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.