June 10, 2013

Dont stay at the Double Tree Hotel at Dana Point!

We saved for 2 months to stay at the Double Tree at Dana Point for our anniversary. I was so excited for a weekend away. Upon arrival, we thought the outside of the hotel looked pretty nice. For that kind of money, you should get what you pay for. When we checked in, we found that our room was not facing the ocean, but rather, the railroad tracks in the back of the hotel. We were located on the ground floor, room 105, right outside the lobby. The room was painted a horrible yellow and I instantly felt claustrophobic. We decided if we kept the patio door open, it might not be so bad. Then, to our surprise, we heard dogs barking....constantly. They put a couple with 2 small dogs right next to us. What??? Then, that very same couple decided to park their truck right in front of our patio door. Did I mention that was a fire lane? No view, no privacy, and no help from the staff when we called to complain. Needless to say, we survived the night and checked out a day early.

First of all, when you have guests with dogs you need to put them in an area together. Second, NO ONE should be allowed to park in a fire lane, and third, when you put people who picked your hotel because it is across the street from the beach, you should let them know they will be facing the Metrolink tracks. Which, by the way, had a train going by every hour it seemed. With no the privacy, the dogs barking, and the horrible view, they should have paid ME to stay there.

I plan on fighting the charge on my credit card. My reason, false advertising. They ruined our weekend and we are out $235 dollars. Did I mention they charge $22 a night for parking? Dont stay at the Double Tree at Dana Point!


9 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks to share very unique and informative blog, This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.
Dog Trainers Henderson

HiToplay said...

Hittoplay is the place where you can have endless entertainment, Movies in the Songs .Content: Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion from all around the world on demand or live Naat is just a click away .Quran
Life without entertainment is colorless Religion and we offer the best entertainment Cooking Drama That you could have ever experienced. DiscoveryWe believe in providingSports latest and the best quality,NewsVideo experience.Comedy Shows

Playvdz said...

Welcome to Playvdz, Tourist Places a place where you can have endless entertainment Children Poems Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Cartoons on demand or live is just a click away, Animated Movies
Life without entertainment is colorless, Pranks in the Garden and we offer the best entertainment, Pranks that you could have ever experienced. , Shortfilms 2016 We believe in providing, Dramas 2016 latest and the best quality Video experience, Most Viewed Dramas

Unknown said...

I have read your post. So great! Thank you for your post.

Anonymous said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and mortgages from banks? Have you been turned down constantly by your banks and other financial institutions due to bad credit? Are you about loosing your home due to financial constraints? Global Lenders Inc is here to set you free from debt. For immediate enquirers you can contact us via: powerfinance7@gmail.com

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS
1. Your Full names:_______
2. Contact address:_______
3. Country Of Residence:______
4. Loan Amount Required:________
5. Duration:_____
6. Gender:_____
7. Occupation:________
8. Monthly Income:_______
9. Date Of Birth:________
10.Telephone Number:__________

Email Kindly Contact Him Via: powerfinance7@gmail.com

NoumanRaza said...

pakistani talent
Must watch

How to hack wifi

Jessica said...

How to get your Ex Boyfriend back after a breakup, I’m extremely happy that me and my ex-boyfriend are living together again.
I' m Mary from England, My boyfriend of a 4yr just broke up with me and am 30 weeks pregnant.I have cried my self to sleep most of the nights and don’t seem to concentrate during lectures sometimes I stay awake almost all night thinking about him and start to cry all over again.Because of this I end up not having energy for my next day’s classes ,my attendance has dropped and am always in uni and on time. Generally he is a very nice guy ,he ended it because he said we were arguing a lot and not getting along.He is right we’ve been arguing during the pregnancy a lot .After the break up I kept ringing him and telling him I will change.I am in love with this guy and he is the best guy I have ever been with.I’m still hurt and in disbelief when he said he didn’t have any romantic feelings towards me anymore that hurt me faster than a lethal syringe.He texts me now and then mainly to check up on how am doing with the pregnancy,he is supportive with it but it’s not fair on me, him texting me as I just want to grieve the pain and not have any stress due to the pregnancy.i was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a spell for me. 28 hours later, my bf came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my bf are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity. If you have any problem contact Dr.Unity now and i guarantee you that he will help you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,His website: http://unityspelltemple.yolasite.com .

sdfasad said...

This month has been eventful to say the least. arti job description Olivia and I traveled to Texas alone.

ahmedseo said...

واحدة من التحديات التي تواجهها مصانع عبوات البلاستيك هي التوجه نحو الاستدامة. يعمل العديد من المصانع على تطوير واعتماد مواد بلاستيكية قابلة للتحلل وإعادة التدوير، وذلك بهدف الحد من التأثير البيئي للعبوات البلاستيكية. كما تسعى بعض المصانع إلى تحسين كفاءة استهلاك الطاقة والمياه والحد من الانبعاثات الضارة للبيئة.