February 22, 2007

Here we go again.....

Well, another holiday has come and gone. Wouldn't you know the child support payment tends to always fall on a holiday? What I don't understand is, its only one day. Why should it take SupportKids a week to get caught up from one day off? I don't get it. Working for a hospital, that kind of stuff doesn't fly. I think holidays are their excuse to slack off. When you pay a company to provide service and that company relies on payment from another company, (that doesn't get paid but is on top of things, by the way) its pretty pathetic. Case in point, the DA's office. I told you before all the stops my support goes thru before it gets to me?? OK...so, how come the DA's office can send the payment the next day after a holiday but Supportkids takes a week?? Why do they get 34% of my payments for crappy service?? I want their job. Although, honestly, I could never do that to people. Having no conscience must be one of the criteria for employment. I mean the "I have mine but you have to wait for yours" mentality is wrong. Hmmmm, I wonder how long it will take. I will be sure to keep you posted. Again, no closer to direct deposit with this company. You'd think with all that money they could hire someone to figure it all out. Wishful thinking......

No comments: