March 30, 2007

Welcome to Lake Havasu Spring Break...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! Im off to Lake Havasu, Arizona for a few days. Im going to visit my sister and enjoy the 95 degree weather. Im hoping to get rid of the ghostly white glow on my legs:) For those of you who have never been there, you should really visit some day. It gets pretty hot in the summer. Last year I believe the highest temp was 128, so dont go in July or August but this time of year is great. Its tons of fun. Hope to see you there sometime!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



My boys having fun at Lake Havasu..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a party and a half!

Hope you have a great time and enjoy the heat!

Anonymous said...

I go to lake havasu every 3 months. we own a boat and 3 jet skis its so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

sdgfdsg