May 19, 2009

Wordless "the grad ticket experience" Wednesday

At my sons school, they dont just give you tickets for graduation, you have to wait for them...

Photobucket

When I got to the school at 5:30 AM, this is what I found....


Photobucket

Yep, you have to camp there to get Home Side seats...I guess I didnt get the memo on that one!!


Photobucket


You wait in line just to get a ticket to be in line. 4 1/2 hours later, I got tickets on the Visitor side of the field. They sold out of home side seats 20 people before me. Oh well, I cant lose site of why Im going there. Its not for the best seat in the house, its to see my baby graduate....Im glad I dont have to do THAT again!!!


Photobucket


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that is unreal!

Unknown said...

Camping just to get tickets?

Oh well, I know it's all worth it :)

Happy WW!

tiarastantrums said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????? terrible!

have fun anyway

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Q'ing up to graduate?!?!? Woah! That's a first I've heard of.
But it must have been quite an experience :)

Liz said...

I'm glad it's not like that here. Happy WW!

Mine are here and here.

maria said...

That must be tough for parents. Happy wordless

Pretty Life Online said...

remembering my elementary years... cool one for Wordless.. Happy WW!

Sukhmandir Kaur said...

People just love camping out :) Give them any excuse.

SandyCarlson said...

Crazy! Sounds like quite the adventure.

jams o donnell said...

That was quite a queue. Still it was wort it to get teh best possible seats.

Susan Demeter said...

Wow! That IS crazy! Happy WW and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Maddy said...

Too right! How bizarre. Maybe it's time to invest in a pair of platform shoes.
Cheers

Carver said...

That's bizarre. I never heard of such a thing. Congratulations to the graduate and I hope you can see the ceremony from your seat.

Jack said...

I've never heard of camping out for graduation tickets before, it must be a very large graduation class at this school.

Ps. loved the painted pink nail :)

PMKU said...

That is crazy! Thank goodness you got a ticket. Happy WW

stan said...

that is totally unbelievable. I would launch a complain w a parents' syndicate. Haha.