February 6, 2009

Biggest Loser


Photobucket


My guilty pleasure of the week?? I'm totally addicted to Biggest Loser. I never miss a show. I use to sit on the couch and watch them sweat it out. Now, I watch it from my Gazelle. They are so inspirational to people everywhere. If I was to go on the show, Jillian would be my choice for a coach. That girl shows no mercy but she has a heart of gold. They not only help the contestants with diet and exercise, they help them face the emotional scar's that got them to where there are to begin with. This week, I have to say, I was glad to see Joelle go home. There has never been another contestant like her. That girl walked around in a fog. She had no right being on the show. Dedication is a must!

During the commercial breaks Bob and Jillian come on and tell the viewers trainer tips to help them get in shape. From the time the show begins until the grand finale, the transformation of the participants is remarkable. I give them all kudos for the work they do. That includes the contestants that endure the blood, sweat, and tears to get in shape. And believe me, there are always tears. Its a great show. If you haven't seen it, its a must for Tuesday night!!!

1 comment:

Jenny McB said...

I also love this show. It truly is amazing how much people change physically through out the season. I still don't know who I want to win.