13 things that make you ask why?
1. Why do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front?
2. Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke?
3. Why do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters?
4. Why do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering?
5. Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
6. Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
7. Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
8. Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
9. Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
10.Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
11.Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
12.If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?