January 15, 2008

Are you the cat or the mouse??

There are two types of people in relationships. Those who chase, and those who get chased. Usually, women are the chasers. Why?? I don’t know. What is it that makes us chase or find the need to be chased? I think a lot of it has to do with self-esteem. If someone is chasing you, you feel desired. If they act like they don’t care, you feel unloved. This can actually back fire on the person being chased as it may make the chaser fall into the arms of another if they are getting no response from you. Following me so far? Its ok to throw a little chase out there but don’t over do it. I think the reason people have affairs is not because they have fallen out of love (although sometimes that is the case), its usually because they aren’t getting the attention (or the chase) from their partner. People thrive on attention. Although I’ve found, sometimes you’re the chaser and sometimes you’re the one being chased. It all depends on the relationship. Either way, it can be quite irritating. No two people are alike. Wouldn’t it be great if we could read minds and figure out what makes people tick? I think it all comes down to wanting what you cant have. The more we feel we can’t have something, the more we want it. The more that person doesn’t return your call, the more you want them to call. I wish I was a psychologist so I had the answers to the human psyche, but that just isn’t my forte’. Not to mention, men are a hard breed to understand.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: