January 6, 2008

No More Football Pleeeeeeeeease!!

You know, Im a trooper when it comes to alot of things. I know everything isnt always about me and I have to learn compromise. However, this is the first year that I have understood what it is like to be a football widow. Ive given up my Sundays so that my man can watch the games from sun up to sun down. Now, its the play offs and its taken up my Saturdays too. Good Lord, whats a girl to do? How many more weeks of this stuff can I endure? I try to be patient, I even sit down for a while to see what going on in the game but I honestly dont know how much more football I can take!! Lets see, Superbowl is how many weeks off? My weekends are for fun but my idea of fun and my DBF Michaels ideas are two completely different things. Oh well, I guess all I can do is grin and bare it. I know there will be an end to this eventually. Until then, I will continue to be supportive and bite my tongue. All I can say is, COME ON FEBRUARY!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 comments:

katherine. said...

only another month...and then....hockey?

Anonymous said...

There are many other things a man could be into that are more detrimental to a relationship than watching football....

Lori said...

That's true, and if he was, I probably wouldnt be with him. All im saying is, I dont make him watch 10 hours of chick flicks. And if you included Saturday, that would be 20 hours. If you broke down the amount of time that they ACTUALLY play the game, it would probably be 20 minutes in a 4 hour period...Good Gravy!! They spend more time positioning and calling time outs than anything. What a waste of time...but, Ive held in there since August...I guess a few more weeks wont kill me, unless you can die from boredom!!

Anonymous said...

Hey at least you can look at some cute men. My ex used to watch fishing shows on tv. Now that is BORING!