December 3, 2008

Ive been tagged!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jes tagged me. She wanted me to stop what I was doing and take a pic of myself.
So I did. Here I am in all my glory after a long day at work and a couple of hours on the computer. Scary, huh??? lol

Here were the instructions:

1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (the moment you read this tag)

2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture.

3. Post that picture without editing.

4. Post these instructions with your picture.

5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don't forget to leave them a message about the tag.

3 comments:

Mommy Jes said...

hehehe you must be joking...what's scary with that? hihihi that's cute! thanks!!! =)

Addicted to crafting said...

you're beautiful Lori!!! :)

Lori said...

Awwwwwww,thank you....long time no see No Nonsense Girl:)