December 15, 2008

Survivor Gabon


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My guilty pleasure for the week is that I am a Survivor fan and have been since the first season in 2000. I haven't missed one episode. Not one. I guess you can say I'm one of their biggest fans. However, that doesn't mean Id like to go on the show. I'm alot more comfortable watching it from my sofa. DBF Michael is always trying to getting me to audition. I told him it would be a waste of time. I would be voted off on the first round. Why?? Not only do I need to eat, I definitely need to sleep. By day 3, they would be lined up to put my name on the ballet.

That being said, I have an opinion about that witch Corinne from this seasons show. I have never seen someone with so little class on the history of Survivor. What she said to Sugar was inexcusable. Anyone that would go on national TV and disrespect someone's dead father should be banned from any affiliation with the show. She claimed to be smarter than most, yet she didn't make it to the final three. Obviously, she isn't as smart as she thinks she is. If so, should would have won. And Randy, no wonder he is alone. How sad it must be to have such a mean demeanor. If the only person that wants to get close to you has four paws and a tail, maybe you should work on your people skills. I couldn't imagine spending any time with someone like that, let alone 39 days. I'm glad Bob won, but I honestly wish it would have been Sugar. So what if she cried and showed some emotion. She was real and played one heck of a game. I hope this show brings her some sort of success.

As for me, I will continue to watch Survivor until the end. Next stop....BRAZIL!! Come on 2009.

No comments: