13 Instructions for life.....
1. Take into account that great love and great achievement involve great risk (no pain, no gain).
2. When you lose, dont lose the lesson. Learn from your mistakes.
3. Remember that not getting what you want can sometimes be an open door for something better.
4. Dont let an argument injure a great relationship.
5. When you find out you've made a mistake, correct it.
6. Spend some time alone every day.
7. Open your mind to change but dont let go of your values.
8. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer (I need to practice this one).
9. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life. Trust is the key.
10. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current issue. Dont bring up the past (yep, I need to practice this one too).
11. If you're mad, count to 10 before you open your mouth. It can make all the difference in the world.
12. Do onto others as you would have them do onto you.
13. Go someplace new every year that you have never been before.