September 28, 2008

Love Online

I know alot of people are skeptical about finding love on line, but I'm here to tell you, it works. The thing I like the best is that you can screen your applicants before you go on the first date. That doesn't mean they are all truthful, but at least you get a good idea of what kind of person they are. Ive done alot of online dating, and I'm happy to say, I found love on line. We met for the first time 5 years ago when he answered my personal profile. We dated for about 6 weeks when I decided I wasn't ready, so it ended. I continued to date but I never forgot him. I knew from the first date that I could fall hard so I cut my losses and ran. I was out of an 8 year relationship less than a year so my heart was still mending. Then, after two years, our paths crossed again. He had been playing in a band and traveling the United States and I was coming out of a year and a half relationship. It only lasted 2 weeks the second time. He wasn't ready and I was rebounding so we went our separate ways, again. Life continued and another year came and went. Then, our paths crossed yet one more time. We were both seeing other people, but the fact that the Universe brought us together again had to mean something. We decided that the third time was a charm. Im happy to say, we have been a couple for 2 years next month and we moved in together. I love him more than words can say and I'm hoping that this will finally be my Happily Ever After. What about you? Do you believe in fate?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: