13 things I read that made me laugh.
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
7. Wrinkled was not one of the things I wanted to be when I grew up.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
10.God must love stupid people; He made so many.
11.The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
12.He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
13.Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?