13 foods that are used as an aphrodisiac
1. Agave- Fermented juice, or agave wine. Add few seeds of horn apple to increase effect. Tequila is distilled from Agave Tequilana. Other spices used to make schnapps called mescal.
2. Asparagus - it stimulates activity of kidneys and is depurative.
3. Cacao Tree - mild stimulant, ground beans are made into a drink or chocolate bar.
4. Celery - it strengthen the sex organs (who'd of thought?)
5. Date Palm - Add preparations of nightshade, hemp or opium for better results.
6. Durian Fruit - has an intriguing reputation in Southeast Asia as having aphrodisiac properties. It is not clear whether this is attributed to some substance in the fruit pulp
7. Oyster Meat -(if you can get past the slime) Oyster extract is excellent for men's reproductive health and endurance. It is a rich source for the amino acid taurine, which has a cardio-protective effect and also in nerve transmission. Historically known as an aphrodisiac, flavanoids in oyster meat have been shown to stimulate the reproductive system
8. Pimento - one of the most common spices in ancient America and Indian folk medicine. It warms the body, Aphrodisiac, when taken in large quantities , especially with cocoa.
9. Pineapple - It has as a great digestive effect, a purifying effect. Use fresh fruit juice. For aphrodisiac effects to work- eat pineapple with chili powder or mixed with honey and rum. A small glass taken daily promotes energies of love.
10. Pomegranate -This fruit is sacred to Aphrodite. The rinds are rich in tannins.
11. Squash - Seeds contain fatty oil, protein and vitamin E that is important for healthy sexuality.
12.Sweet Potato - Excessive consumption stimulates the woman's sex drive.
13. Basil - Basil gives for an exciting sex life. The popular spice basil (Ocimum basilicum) also possess aphrodisiac powers.