13 red flags in a relationship.
1. He stills lives at home - Men who still live at home are usually in no hurry to grow up.
2. He never invites you over - This could clearly be a sign that he has something to hide. Maybe his home includes a family he’s not telling you about.
3. He’s moving too quickly - Moving too quickly is usually a sign that he’s uncomfortable being by himself or he’s looking for a woman to help solve his problems.
4. He constantly talks bad about an ex - He may not like his ex, but there’s no reason he should continue bad mouthing her. He could also still be hung up on her. Beware!
5. Excessive Parental Attachment - "Excessive” which means “being a mama’s boy,” only having your parents as your friends, letting your parents influence you in every facet of your life, etc.
6. He’s fresh out of a relationship - Timing can be everything, but when you could potentially get involved in a rebound relationship, it may be time to move on.
7. Drug and alcohol problem - You're asking for trouble with someone who has a chemical dependency problem. The roller coaster never ends. Nope, you cant fix them.
8. Physically Abusive - If he hits you once, and gets away with it, he will hit you twice.
9. Verbally abusive - No one needs these type of mental scar's. If you dont feel good about yourself because of the things he has said, you dont need him.
10. A jokester at your expense - If you are the constant target of his jokes, move on.
11. Unemployed - If its a temporary thing, OK....but if he is looking for a sugar Mama, kick him to the curb.
12. A flirt - If he cant tame his flirtious behavior in front of you, you might wonder what he does when you're not around. To me, thats disrespectful. Who needs it?
13. Cheaters - Trust is everything. Without it, there is no relationship. You deserve better.