June 2, 2008

Sex and the City two thumbs up!!!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sex and the City the movie was a BIG, BIG, BIG thumb’s up!! I never wanted it to end. I didn’t realize just how much I missed the girls until I seen them on the big screen. DBF Michael was a trooper. Not only did he get me the tickets for Mothers Day, he actually went to see it with me and enjoyed it (as much as a guy could) even though it was a chick flick. The only thing bad I have to say is that they wrapped up all of the loose ends. There will be no sequel. If you are a Sex and the City fan, seeing this movie is a must!! The girls looked fabulous. I wish they would bring the series back. After raking in over 55 million last weekend that should tell them how much they are loved and missed! What do you say girls??? Let’s petition to get them back!!!

1 comment:

Chelle Y. said...

I have never seen a full episode of one show. I might enjoy it if I tried it, but I cannot stand Cynthia Nixon or SJP. I know, I am weird! :)

My good friend is a huge fan! I hope she enjoyed the movie as much you did.