June 19, 2007

Another unsatisfied customer...thanks Supportkids!

I received this letter last night from another client of Supportkids and I wanted to share it with all of you:

Hi, Lori!
I saw your post about Supportkids, and let me tell you, I know exactly how you feel! They are total crooks and need to be put out of business. I have been through six years of hell with them and I have had it. After doing some research, I have found out that they have ripped off so many people. They have kept so much money from me that they were not entitled to. My original contract agreement with them was for $5200 in back support. They have collected almost $18,000 from my son's father and still claim that my contract isn't up. Bastards!! :) Well, I am not going to take this crap from them and I am going to do everything I can to cause them some grief and to get my money.

Please contact me and tell me your story with them. I am looking for as much ammunition as I can to use against them.

If there is anyone else out there that wants to share their experience, please feel free to contact me.

No comments: