September 7, 2007

Friday Feast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Appetizer
Using only one word, how does grocery shopping make you feel?

Irritated

Soup
What is your favorite part about the season of Autumn?

Halloween….Thanksgiving….cold nights and breezy days….fall clothes..winters on its way!!

Salad
Have you ever had any bad experiences online?

I caught a nasty virus once. It cost me money to fix and really pissed me off.I don’t understand hackers. Those people really need to get a life.

Main Course
Name three things that make you happy daily.

My boys, My friends, The music I listen to.

Dessert
What one household cleansing or organizing item would you not want to be without?

Bleach

12 comments:

Shelby said...

I said bleach too..

Bea said...

Another bleach fan. ;-) Not me, I just read it somewhere.

Have a great weekend!

shirlnutkin said...

nice feast! have a great friday and weekend!

Kara said...

I agree with your salad, I don't get why hackers enjoy crashing other people computers and stuff :P Great feast :D

bonggamom said...

Great main course, and by the way your boys are absolutely gorgeous :) Looks aside, they look like really nice young men. You should be proud of them and of yourself.

The Gal Herself said...

You're a more confident housekeeper than I. Bleach scares me. I've ruined too much with my incompetent bleach use. But I bet it's more economical than the wipes I now use for just about everything!

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't survive without bleach!! Great feast this week!!

Gill said...

Music makes me happy too, couldn't live without it. Love the pictures on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your feast.

Computer viruses and hackers, two of my least favorite things. Wish the hackers would put their skills to good endeavors. Just think what they could accomplish!

Marsha said...

I also responded with bleach as my cleansing item. I also was (guess I still am, even though they are all grown) a single parent. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yes, bleach is a close 2nd!

Enjoy the weekend.

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. I have seen a lot of bleach answers. Thanks for visiting my feast.