September 28, 2007

Friday Feast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Appetizer
How are you today?

Uptight...just waiting for the day to be over basically.

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis.

Survivor, Biggest Loser, and Lost

Salad
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced?

I live in California...we dont have WEATHER here unless you consider surviving 115 degree weather as something spectacular.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?

Tuscany/Italy...it looks so beautiful there.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep?

An oversized t-shirt

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're feeling uptight today, Lori. Sure hope it gets better for you. Hugs!

I love Lost! BTW, Sawyer is mine! *smiles*

I live in SoCal and the worst is the heat..I hated the humidity we had back in August! Another post reminded me of the eve my son was born and the awful fog we had to drive through on the way to the hospital. Fortunately, another car led the way!

Another great feast! Thank you for dining with me again!

Krista said...

Mmm picture looks great!
Happy Feasting & have a great weekend!

bonggamom said...

Love your salad.... I live in CA too so I know exactly what you mean!

Anonymous said...

I guess only earthquakes would work for salad here in cali but that's not weather. Looks like our
soup and dessert are similar...
have a great weekend.

Jennifer said...

Italy is in the top 5 of places I want to visit. It just looks beautiful there!!!

Happy Weekend!

Jennifer :-)

Anonymous said...

Fun feast!
I would also like to see Italy.