September 21, 2007

Friday Feast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Appetizer
What is your favorite type of art?

I like the black and white chalk drawings...I dont know what the name of it is but I love the details. I have a chalk drawing of Marilyn Monroe and James Deans on a Harley that I adore.

Soup
When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it?

When my son in the military came home for leave in July, my Mom and her BF took us to dinner for his birthday.

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you?

11....what can I say, Im a scorpio.

Main Course
Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails?

too much...all day long at work and then when I come home I check a few times.

Dessert
To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat?

Right now my house has been staying a nice 70 degrees because its cool outside. That has nothing to do with the thermostat and everything to do with opening the house up.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love black & white art as well, in all forms! Kudos to your Navy son! I'm an Army wife and vet, so I tend to be partial to military types.

Anonymous said...

Hi Lori,
Beautiful photos in your sidebar and you have a couple handsome boys!

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me! Have a great weekend ahead :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by my feast.
I think blogging is a very high art form ;)
It is my addiciton LOL
Those two boys of yours are so handsome - they look like great guys.
Take care

Gill said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I also love that type of art.Have a good weekend

Eden said...

Enjoyed your answers! Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Have a wonderful weekend!

My husband is in the Air Force.

Hope to see you around again.

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Lori!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.I'm partial to black and white drawings or photos. I love that type of art.

Enjoyed your feast!
Have a fantastic weekend!

Anonymous said...

I like the detail of B&W, too! Have been wanting to get a portrait of hubby and I done in that style. Oh, and nothing wrong with being an 11..I put 10+ for myself. *smiles* Great feast as always. Thank you for dining with me again as well as the bday wishes! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori, great feast! :)

Hope you're having a nice weekend.

shirlnutkin said...

i'm late visiting your feast ... but wanted to drop by! i share your salad - well, being a scorpio, and i clocked in at 8 for my feast. have a great weekend and week!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the late comment on the feast. I agree 100% with the emotional part, I am a Scorpio too!

Jennie said...

Hey! Enjoyed your feast!!! I enjoy chalk drawings too!!! Hope you had a great weekend!!