September 14, 2007

Friday Feast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Daily....I work in one:)

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

10+...I have no patience for slackers or procrastinators.

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Some Men Irritate Lori Endlessly (ok, so its not a body part but you use your lips to do it....doesnt that count???)

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

A Dance Club?? Hmmmmmmm, subject matter???? having a good time. 70's decor...Dancing, Dancing, and more Dancing...go-go booths, aquariums as tall as the ceiling, misters, flourescent lighting...I think I would name it "Groovies"..

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Brown

10 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Are you a disco dancing queen?

Berto and Kwala said...

great feast. pretty strong soup, good for you!

have a nice weekend!

Gill said...

Love your salad! Enjoyed your feast - thanks for stopping by mine :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't think a smile is considered a body part but trust me, I can relate to your Salad (I'm a Lori and "some men irritate" me, too!). LOL! Great feast and thank you for stopping by to dine with me again!

Anonymous said...

I wanna big ole bite of that ice cream cone! :)

Nita said...

Great feast! Mine is up too. Hope you can visit me. Have a great week!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I would so be part of the Groovies, but I'm a little older than you, born in '62.

The Gal Herself said...

You have one of the more original salads I've seen this week. Have a nice weekend.

shirlnutkin said...

your salad is COOL!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my feast. I like your salad. I will be joining your at Groovies when it opens up. :-) I have to check out those aquariams. Wow! That would be cool. :-)