January 18, 2009

PMS...

Every month, year after year, women have to deal with PMS. Some women more than others. I tend to fall more under the some women rather than the others. This is a time when a usually very logical, realistic, somewhat level headed person becomes a crying, unrealistic, lunatic. It was worse while I was taking birth control pills. I would have to say intensified by 10. Now, I find myself crying mid month when I'm ovulating. Nothing seems to go right, or fit right, or feel right. It isn't fair. Then, you have to deal with stupid people and it makes it even worse. Don't they know they're stupid? The crap that is coming out of their mouth makes no sense and Id like to drop kick them off the nearest cliff. Of course, these are things I'm thinking only to myself. We wouldn't want anyone calling the doctors in white coats to haul Lori away because she is about to go postal (figure of speech).

The thing I hate the most is not being about to control my emotions. I go from sensitive too ultra-mega-mondo sensitive psycho woman in sixty seconds flat. If men only knew what we go thru, it might help them to understand us better. Now that's a visual that really made me laugh out loud. Can you imagine seeing a bunch of irrational men walking around bloated and crying when you tell them something isn't right? What really freaks me out is the thought of what menopause will be like. Will I have PMS 24/7 only with hot flashes?? God I hope not. Something happened at work that on any normal day would have either made me laugh or piss me off. That day, however, it made me cry all the way home. Stupid. Why do I let people get the best of me? Have you ever heard of being reprimanded for kissing your boyfriend in the parking lot outside of your work? (I don't do PDA, it was a few pecks on the lips and hugging). No, me either. I figure, if they have time to sit around and watch what other people do on their breaks they either 1.) need to get a life, or 2). definitely don't have enough work to do. I'm not going to let this get to me. I'm going to do what my mother says and consider the source. I refuse to let this ruin my night but I have to wonder, would I have even given this a second thought if it wasn't for the time of the month it happened? Enquiring minds want to know........

Photobucket

No comments: