13 words of wisdom for women.
1. If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away.
2. If he doesn't want you, nothing can make him stay.
3. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
4. Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always knows where you are, and your always readily available to him- he takes it for granted.
5. Stop trying to change yourselves for a relationship that's not meant to be.
6. You should not be the one doing all the bending...compromise is a two-way street.
7. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
8. If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
9. Don't settle. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is.
10.Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
11.The only person you can control in a relationship is you.
12.Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
13. If he cheated with you, he'll cheat ON you.