October 15, 2007

Community Blogger Award

Baby~Amore awarded my blog the community blogger award.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She said,"I am but an infant in the blogging community and I haven't been around long to develop a lot of friendships here. I have chosen to award The Community Blogger award to Lori @ Single parents unite, Bridget @ Miles to go , EllenB The Happy Wonderer, Gill @ Gill's Jottings, and Shana @ My Three Wisemans because they have made me feel welcome in the blogsphere and because I notice they are always spreading the love around."


Thank you so much for this award. It means alot knowing that people take the time to read what I write. I dont know if any of you have dropped by to check out Baby~Amore's blog but her kids are ADORABLE!! Go check it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...congrats! :)