October 12, 2007

Friday Feast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Appetizer
When was the last time you were surprised?

My 40th birthday last year. My Mom threw me a party and I was totally clueless.

Soup
Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________.

My eyes are Hazel and I dont wish they were any other color because they are one of my best features.

Salad
If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be?

I would be a hot pink kitty named pinky.

Main Course
Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits.

Take flaxseed oil daily and excercise.

Dessert
What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not?

Crest. I like the taste and it keeps my teeth white.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

my eyes are hazel too!! Wonderful feat served up this week.

Becky said...

Great Feast!!!!

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Great feast! Thanks for stopping by my feast, too.

Have a good weekend.

Best -
Braden

Anonymous said...

Sweet appetizer and I like your salad! Happy feasting to you...

The Gal Herself said...

Thanks for your kind words about my niece. Your appetizer is much nicer! I'm glad you were actually surprised. So often the guest of honor has to fake it.

Lori said...

Its funny you should say that. Everyone was avoiding me like the plague a few weeks before my birthday. I couldnt figure it out but they knew how suspicious I was and none of them thought they would be able to look me in the eye and not give it away. I was VERY surprised!!

Anonymous said...

GASP!

How much for that Beanie Baby? ;)

Thanks for the comment. And, yeah, those oh-so-funny co-workers of mine get their desserts. I see to that. *grin*

Mike said...

A good feast. Thanks for sharing.

Serena said...

Thanks for dropping by ChatnChill. Hmm...I can sure see the PINK here. :D Do you wonder why they ask the toothpaste thing? Some answers are like advertisements... Funny but it makes it fun to join this game, eh? :D

Anonymous said...

Awesome feast. Thanks for having me. Go put your feet up and I'll do dishes. ;)

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great weekend, Lori.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wonderful feast!

happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Wish I had hazel eyes.

You are right about ADHD'ers falling through the cracks.
They refused to diagnose my ADHD son for 5 years.

Have a nice sunday and thanks for visiting.