August 20, 2007

America's Funniest Home Video


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday my DBF Michael and I took Brad to see the taping of Americas Funniest Home Video. This was the 3rd taping of a T.V. show that we've seen in a month. I have to say, I liked this one the best. The people at the studio were super nice, the taping went quickly (we were only there 2 hours), and they told us exactly when it was going to air (Oct 14th). Not to mention, there was a funny guy giving out T-shirts and they gave us chocolate while we were waiting for the final tally on the votes for best video. Bradley totally enjoyed it and we got to watch the videos on a big movie screen, which was kind of cool. It was in Manhattan Beach, which is about an hour and a half from where I live (Santa Monica Area), but we didn't hit traffic there or back. If you live in California or are planning on coming out here on vacation some time soon, here is the link for tickets. This is the perfect family excursion for single parents or people with minimal cash flow.

2 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Neat! I think it would be fun to be in a studio audience for a show taping.

I guess those are some of the benefits of living in California.

I've been pretty quiet on my blog lately - just trying to do a lot of R & R in between re-staining our deck - which is taking forever as we keep getting rain. I'll be back in full swing next week when I`m back at work....lol!

Unknown said...

Woo-Hoo !!
I am back to DBF status !!!