August 31, 2007

Friday Feast


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Appetizer
Who is the easiest person for you to talk to?

My best friend Roni...she knows and understands me like nobody else. She loves me for who I am and would never do anything to hurt me.

Soup
If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose?

Rome, only because its beautiful and I loved the clothes they wore.

Salad
What is the most exciting event you’ve ever witnessed?

Hmmmmm, well, giving birth was pretty exciting...I dont know if I witnessed it as much as I experienced it.

Main Course
If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt?

I dont think I would do anything to draw attention to myself. Look at Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie......enough said.

Dessert
What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child?

Between 25 and 30. Although, I was a mother of 2 by 25:)

10 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great feast. LIked your dessert answer. Thanks for visiting my feast.

Anonymous said...

Looks like there's a few of us having the same soup!

Michelle Quinno said...

I agree with your dessert. Nice feast.

Anonymous said...

Great feast this week. Rome was another one on the top of my list in regards to the "soup" item of the week.

Have a good weekend!
Braden

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful feast!! Best friends are the best!!

HartofDixie said...

I totally agree with the main course. We really need that little privacy left.
Thanks for visiting!

Anonymous said...

Hmm, now that I think about it, I probably I experienced the birth of my children more than I witnessed it. Ya got me thinkin'! LOL! Thank you for visitng my feast as well!

Kara said...

Great feast! Thanks for visiting mine :) Rome is a popular answer for this one.

shirlnutkin said...

thanks for visiting my feast this week and glad you LMAO'd ... (must say - i decided to check out your blog and really find it nice and interesting. tho' i'm not a single mom, i still find what you share very nice ... and so i'm also forwarding to other friends (some single moms/some not), as well. ) - be well.

Elizabeth said...

Great feast and I agree with your dessert. Have a good holiday weekend!